According to BIMA’s recent Tech and Inclusion Report 2019, mental health issues are commonplace in the tech industry. As well as being more stressed, people are 5 times more depressed than the UK average (3.3% in 100 people).
Our panel will be exploring the current challenges faced at a local level as well as nationwide, before looking at positive ways to combat this mental health epidemic. Stevie Spring, Chair of Mind, and Holly Hall, MD of BIMA will be joined on the panel by senior leaders in Bournemouth’s digital sector.
18:00 Welcome and arrival
18:30 Holly Hall: Overview of BIMA’s Diversity and Inclusion Report 2019
18:35 Panel debate, chaired by Dan Willis of Why Digital
19:35 Q&A with panel
19:50 Summary of key takeaways
20:00 Networking, drinks and nibbles
- Stevie Spring - Chair of Mind, former Chair of Children in Need
- Holly Hall - Managing Director of BIMA
- Dan Willis - BIMA 100 Champion for Change and Founder of Why Digital
- Gellan Watt - Agency founder and Global brand strategist
- Luke Platt - CEO of Redweb
- Sophia (Puff) Story - Chief Changemaker at 3SidedCube
We would love you to join us.
Each ticket includes a £10 donation to Dorset Mind.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with email@example.com