Are you a talented Digital Project Manager who has the skills and know how to run multiple projects across our varying portfolio of clients?
If this sounds like you, we’re looking for an accomplished Project Manager to join our team and hit the ground running.
You will be able to spin multiple plates by managing a variety of projects.
You must have experience of working within a digital agency (or equivalent) and demonstrate you can manage client and internal team relationships successfully.
Your responsibilities will include:
- As Project Manager you will take the lead for the delivery of projects from sign off to launch
- You will work with cross-discipline internal Redweb teams, the Project Management Team and the Head of Operations to determine project resource allocation, create project plans and monitor project tasks
- By tracking your project budget and projecting forecasted spend (both internally and to your clients), you will be responsible for the management of your project budget and client invoicing
- You will act as trouble-shooter, working with the wider delivery team to find effective solutions to problems as they emerge
- You will have the ability to effectively manage client communications and finance discussions (including any deviation to plan) where a change is identified
- Effectively manage and track any changes in scope with your clients and internally through our change control process
- Be able to identify project risks and issues by working to mitigate against these with your project team
- Communicating directly with your project clients and internal teams on a day-to-day basis
- By facilitating project meetings, you will be the key link between Redweb and our clients
- You will monitor, control, and report on project progress and performance (both internally and to your clients)
- To support the progression of more Junior members of staff with the potential of direct line management responsibilities
As well as competitive rates of pay, we also offer:
- Great career progression opportunities within the agency
- Personal development opportunities
- The opportunity to work with exciting and varied clients across the private and public sector
- A contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
To apply for this vacancy, please send a CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Redweb is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.