We’re looking for someone with experience of Microsoft’s Azure platform who can help to migrate, maintain and develop our clients’ cloud-based infrastructure estates.
You’ll be working alongside Senior Cloud Engineers and technical staff such as Development Directors and Senior Quality Assurance as well as working closely with our Project Managers and Support Analysts.
Based in Bournemouth, your responsibilities include:
- Helping to migrate clients to Azure-based PaaS hosting solutions
- Managing our existing hosting clients across Azure and legacy hosting environments including dealing with infrastructure-related support issues and necessary maintenance.
- Helping to maintain, administer and develop Redweb’s Linux based infrastructure
- Working with other specialities as part of a project team for client based project work.
- Communicating and working directly with our clients.
- Contributing technical input into planning, proposals and client pitches/tenders
- Helping to develop our adaptation of DevOps practices and tools.
- Helping to provide out of hours on call support for emergencies.
- Maintaining our internal network and resources
- Taking part in our InfoSec group
As part of the team, you’ll work with us to develop our DevOps culture – whether it’s working with our build team to improve automation or evaluating new tools or systems.
As well as competitive rates of pay, we also offer:
- Great career progression opportunities within the agency
- Personal development opportunities, including budget to attend conferences and training courses
- The opportunity to work with some of the UK’s top blue-chip and government organisations
- A contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- A good social scene, with regular team and agency events, including two Christmas parties!
To apply for this vacancy, please send a CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Redweb is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.