We’re looking for someone to join our team and hit the ground running, managing a variety of web build projects with some of our biggest clients.
You must have experience of working within a digital agency (or equivalent) and demonstrate you can manage client relationships successfully.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Planning, monitoring and managing multiple projects
- Communicating directly with our clients on a day-to-day basis
- Working within cross-discipline teams
- Managing resource scheduling for projects
- Helping other team members manage their time effectively
- Acting as trouble-shooter, finding effective solutions to problems as they emerge
- Identifying risks and working to mitigate
- Monitoring, controlling and reporting on project progress and performance
As well as competitive rates of pay, we also offer:
- Great career progression opportunities within the agency
- Personal development opportunities
- The opportunity to work with some of the UK’s top blue-chip and government organisations
- A contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- A good social scene, with regular team and agency events, including two Christmas parties!
To apply for this vacancy, please send a CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Redweb is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.