We are looking for a Full Stack .NET Developer to join our development team and play a crucial role delivering world class digital experiences.
You will be passionate about developing best in class digital experiences. You will be keen to ensure that digital experiences are secure, accessible and usable. We won’t expect you to know everything, but you will be adaptable and pick up (or introduce) the appropriate technologies at the right time. You are a thinker, a logical mind ready to tackle the day-to-day challenges all modern web developers face. You seek best practices and share your knowledge with others. You love working in teams, collaborating with other developers and designers.
As part of our internal delivery team, you will be working with several different clients, the work would typically involve build sprints for ongoing improvement programmes of work, new projects and providing support for existing client web sites when required.
Your responsibilities as a Full Stack .NET Developer include:
- Contribution to designing and architecting applications
- Investigating and providing solutions to client problems
- Producing estimates for requirements
- Being security conscious of delivered code and keep up to date on security and data protection best practices
- Taking ownership of tasks from the outset and ensuring accountability for delivering on time and to the highest standard and quality
- Successfully contribute to sprint goals or project milestones.
- Adapt and work on various projects such as CMS lead websites, writing APIs, integrate with various 3rd party systems / APIs
- Be a contributing member of the development teams in terms of standards and optimisation improvements
What you’ll need…
- Experience with developing website and web application solutions
- Good working knowledge of .NET, C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API
- Integrating with databases (MS SQL), APIs and back-end database systems
- Skilled with front-end development, including providing support for back-end
- Knowledge of using SCSS/SASS
- Experience translating visuals and wireframes into semantically correct HTML views/templates
- Design principles and the ability to translate these into fluid and responsive templates
- An understanding and experience of website standards, specifically accessibility, performance and SEO
- Working knowledge developing cross-platform/browser compatible web applications
- Ability to optimize web pages for fast page load speeds
- Proven debugging and troubleshooting skills
What would make you stand out…
- Experience with CMS platforms such as Sitecore, Umbraco and Episerver
- Knowledge of .NET Core
- Experience with Microservices, App Services, Azure Functions
- Experience with Containers, Docker and Kubernetes
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) experience
- Knowledge of software architectures and design patterns
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience participating in workshops to identify and define user requirements.
- Experience with Azure DevOps or Jira
As well as competitive rates of pay, we also offer:
- Training opportunities and personal development
- The opportunity to work with some of the UK’s top blue chip and government organisations
- A contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle scheme
- A good social scene and regular team and agency events
To apply for this vacancy, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cv and a covering letter.
Redweb is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.