As Front End Development Director, you’ll combine technical know-how with great communication skills to engage members of your team, our array of clients, and the wider community.
The ideal candidate will already have experience within a senior front end development role and in-depth knowledge of the full front end development process. You’ll also have an appreciation for the bigger picture - like working with our development, QA and strategic teams - and how your work fits into a client’s wider roadmap.
As a confident communicator, you’ll be comfortable in front of clients, articulating complex concepts and innovative ideas to add value to our relationships. You’ll also be prominent in the community, sharing the great work we are doing inside and outside of Redweb.
A key part of this role is effectively guiding and nurturing our front end development team. You’ll come to know their strengths and help them shine by striking the right balance between autonomy and support. As a conduit between the team and the client, you’ll effectively communicate requirements to ensure the ideas developed are executed seamlessly.
Based in Bournemouth, your responsibilities as Front End Development Director will include:
- Planning and scoping technical aspects of digital solutions
- Exploring and driving adoption of new front end development technology
- Attending pitches, new business calls and client meetings
- Building relationships with clients, identifying where you or your colleagues can add value
- Mentoring members of the Front End Development team to enhance their skillset and encourage professional development
- Contributing towards development on client work, leading by example
- Playing an active role in the wider digital community
As well as competitive rates of pay, we offer:
- The chance to attend industry events
- Training opportunities and personal development
- Flexible working hours
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle scheme
- Good social scene and events
If that sounds like you, please send a CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
Redweb is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.