Redweb’s Consultants are a cross-disciplinary team that care deeply about working closely with our clients to get to the heart of the problems they are trying to solve.
As an Experience Design Consultant you have applied experience in user centred design and/or service design with a design thinking background as mandatory. You will be responsible for guiding team members and stakeholders through the end-to-end design process, inspiring and motivating buy-in and ensuring that decisions along the way are informed by the right insights that will help achieve product-market fit.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Understand requirements and where appropriate, challenge the approach, backed up with sound customer, business and market insight
- Leading knowledge gathering exercises, such as planning and facilitating stakeholder workshops, business interviews, market analysis, design and research activities
- Guiding teams through crafting high-level visions for products and services, balancing business and customer needs and identifying market fit
- Oversee the validation of hypothesis, propositions and concepts, through user feedback and measurable testing activities
- Supporting our Delivery teams in translating outcomes focussed roadmaps into measurable outputs that drive continuous value delivery for agile sprint teams.
What you’ll need:
- Practical experience leading stakeholders and internal teams in the definition and delivery of user-centred products and services end-to-end, from unvalidated propositions and concepts through to delivery into market.
- Expertise in all facets of human-centred design and Design Thinking principles and methodologies, which enables you to create intuitive experiences and interactions that drive business results through measurable changes in behaviour.
- Portfolio of projects you have led in the real-world which combine experience design principles together with a design thinking methodology
- Ability to form close relationships and earned trust with stakeholders
- Established best practices and refined ways of working that have been honed through your digital agency background.
- Proven experience participating in the entire research process, ensuring quality outcomes – from planning to executing qualitative and quantitive research activities, through to analysis and synthesis, storytelling and presentation.
What’ll make you stand out:
- Working experience of the practicalities of running testing: recruiting processes; scheduling and logistics, protocol development, interviewing and moderating, analysis and research deliverables
- Experience of qualitative research methods; including interviews, lab studies, expert evaluations, participatory design sessions and workshops, ethnographic research methods and persona development
- Portfolio that shows experience in any of our core sectors (Not for Profit, Education and Property).
As well as competitive rates of pay, we also offer:
- Great career progression opportunities within the agency
- Personal development opportunities
- The opportunity to work with exciting and varied clients across the private and public sector
- A contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
To apply for this vacancy, please send a CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Redweb is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.