Do you have experience working in a technical helpdesk team, along with operational knowledge of Microsoft’s Azure platform, Microsoft 365 and web development principles? You could be just who we’re looking for.
You should have a desire to develop on your existing skills in these areas to help to maintain and improve our clients’ dedicated hosting and cloud-based infrastructure estates. Experience in Linux administration would be an advantage, but don’t be put off applying if you don’t have it.
You’ll be working primarily alongside our Senior Cloud Solutions Engineer, but also with our team of Developers, Quality Assurance Analysts, Project Managers and Support Analysts.
Based in Bournemouth, your responsibilities include:
- Supporting and managing our existing hosting clients across Azure (PaaS & IaaS)
- Supporting website delivery on Windows and Linux operating systems
- Handling infrastructure-related support issues, necessary monitoring, and maintenance as well as reporting
- Communicating and working directly with some of our clients
- Being part of an on-call 24⁄7 support rota for critical P1 issues for several of our clients
- Working with other specialists as part of a project team for client-based project work
- Helping with the occasional internal support request
This role could suit you if you’ve been working with Azure as part of a wider, more generalised role, or if you come from a traditional support or infrastructure background.
There will be plenty of opportunity to develop your skills further, including the relevant Microsoft certifications.
So, if you have a desire to learn, and want to control your own personal development as part of a busy but supportive team, we’d love to hear from you.
COVID-19: In line with the latest government guidance, you will initially be working from home. When restrictions lift, you will need to be able to easily reach our Bournemouth office due to the nature of the role.
As well as competitive rates of pay, we also offer:
- Great career progression opportunities within the agency
- Personal development opportunities, including budget to attend conferences and training courses
- The opportunity to work with some of the UK’s top blue-chip and government organisations
- A contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- A good social scene, with regular team and agency events, including two Christmas parties!
To apply for this vacancy, please send a CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Redweb is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.