As a Client Director you could be introduced to a prospect nurtured by our New Business team, fronting a pitch off the back of a successful tender, or opening the eyes of a legacy client. You’ll need to be deeply immersed in our clients’ businesses and the world of their customers, allowing you to identify opportunities to propel them forward.
The ideal candidate will have agency experience, with a track record for growing accounts for blue chip organisations. That’s because it’s crucial that you can lead open, honest conversations internally at Redweb as well as externally. We’re looking for someone who can confidently manage the relationship and ensure the client knows the value we offer – especially senior stakeholders.
This role has been born from a need that Redweb has evolved to meet. We target clients who want to re-imagine their customer experiences, enhance the technologies that enable them, and build the capability to manage it themselves through in-house, at Redweb or on-site teams. It’ll be up to you to facilitate the conversations that help them achieve their digital ambitions.
Your responsibilities as a Client Director will include:
- Engaging with clients regularly to form meaningful, valuable relationships – to both them and Redweb
- Immersing yourself in the client’s world, understanding their challenges, opportunities and competitors, to identify where Redweb could offer additional insight
- Maintaining excellent relationships across the agency, bringing specialists on board where they’ll have the most impact
- Ensuring you are across wider project activity to be a trusted, informed touchpoint at Redweb
- Actively looking to widen your knowledge of marketing and the sectors our clients operate in to drive their success
As well as competitive rates of pay, we offer:
- The chance to attend industry events
- Training opportunities and personal development
- Flexible working hours
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle scheme
- Good social scene and events
If that sounds like you, please send a CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
Redweb is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.