We’re looking for someone to ensure we always make a great impression on clients. So, if your organisational and interpersonal skills are unrivalled and you’ve got an excellent way with words, get in touch.
As Business Development writer, you will:
- Ensure all proposals and other sales-led documentation are presented with the same level of quality and consistency
- Review proposals across the agency to guarantee best practice and tone of voice guidelines are followed
- Write proposals, tenders and quotes with input from experts across the agency
- Have an understanding of our Marketing department’s lead generation activities and campaigns, so you can seamlessly provide support when needed
- Forge strong working relationships with experts at all levels within the agency, with an appreciation for managing their time as much as your own
- Record and report on feedback from your new business activities
Based in our Bournemouth office, the successful candidate will have:
- Experience working in a similar role – ideally, but not necessarily, in a digital agency
- A keen eye for detail, an appreciation for spelling and grammar, and strong writing skills
- An interest in marketing and how it can aid new business efforts
- Great organisational skills to maximise efficiency and meet deadlines
- If you’re also highly adaptable and take challenges in your stride, you’re just what we’re after.
As well as competitive rates of pay, we also offer:
- The opportunity to work with some of the UK’s top blue chip and government organisations
- Flexible working hours
- A contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- A good social scene, with regular team and agency events
To apply for this vacancy, please send a CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
Redweb is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.