Have you got a great track record for building relationships?
We need someone who understands how we can make connections that drive change. Someone who can recognise which organisations we should be working with next and, in collaboration with key teams across the agency, make those all-important first engagements.
We’re already driving some impressive organisations forward through cutting-edge technology, strategy and digital transformation – and we need someone who can represent Redweb in front of the UK’s most exciting brands. If that sounds like you, we’d like to hear from you.
As Business Development Manager, you will:
- Develop great relationships with an expanding network of prospective clients, identifying which ones are the right fit for us
- Understand the expertise and capability in every corner of the agency
- Collaborate with our marketing and bid management team to ensure a cohesive, connected approach to client engagement
- Track performance of lead generation efforts to inform future activity
- Report on key performance indicators to the senior leadership team
- Engage with prospects at networking events or chemistry meetings – letting them know about Redweb, what makes us different and how we could help them achieve their commercial/marketing plans
- Understand where Redweb can make a difference for an organisation and ensure efforts are focused on the right opportunities
- Share and gain engagement on your new business activities with the wider agency
Based in our Bournemouth office, the successful candidate will have:
- Experience working in a new business environment – ideally, but not necessarily, in a digital agency.
- A passion for working with national and international brands.
- Ability to build effective relations with each of our internal teams. Confidence to communicate with prospects of all levels of seniority in a compelling way
- Great organisational skills, as well as literacy and numeracy
If you’re proactive and present us with new opportunities, encourage fresh thinking, and take pride in our work, that’ll stand you in great stead.
As well as competitive rates of pay, we also offer:
- The opportunity to work with some of the UK’s top blue chip and government organisations
- Flexible working hours
- A contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- A good social scene, with regular team and agency events
To apply for this vacancy, please send a CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Redweb is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.