.NET Developer - Various levels
Redweb are looking for talented .NET Developers (C#, ASP.NET) to join our growing development team.
Working as part of our fast-paced delivery team with a range of clients and across multiple platforms, you will be responsible for providing server-side software development services using the Microsoft .NET platform (including C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC), MS SQL Server development and website builds using web content management systems.
Our Developers work alongside talented and creative designers and UX professionals. We encourage collaborative working across disciplines and within the development team, so you’ll be able to share your knowledge and experience and draw on that of others. We will also provide more senior development staff to support and mentor you.
At Redweb we deliver innovative solutions to our clients’ problems. Our working environment will give you freedom to learn, progress, and be creative in your approach to new projects.
You will also need a working knowledge of:
- Programming with C# ASP.NET
- ASP.NET MVC
- ASP.NET Web Forms
- Entity Framework
- Web service technologies such as Web API and WCF
- Object Oriented Design
- Design Patterns
- Unit Testing
- Agile software development practices
- SQL Database design and experience of working with Microsoft SQL Server
- IIS and web server management
- It would also be great if you have used the content management systems Sitecore, EPiServer or Umbraco.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a degree in a related technical discipline (e.g. Computing, Computer Science) or relevant industry experience
- Have proven experience in developing and building web applications and web services using Microsoft ASP.NET and C#
- Demonstrate good knowledge of software development and RDMS design
- Have proven technical skills, problem solving and time management skills
- Have a passion for the web and digital technologies
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
As well as competitive rates of pay, we offer:
- Training opportunities and personal development
- Working with some of the UK's top blue chip and government organisations
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle scheme
- Good social scene and events
Redweb is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.