To apply for this vacancy email email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter quoting reference FED1.
Front End Developer
This is a great opportunity to build awesome, engaging websites at the South West's leading design and build digital agency. You'll be working in a vibrant environment as part of a talented team that creates award-winning sites for a diverse range of major clients.
Using the latest technologies, you'll be building solutions to work on all devices – not just desktop computers. We're looking for someone who's versatile, full of ideas, and keen to learn and share their own knowledge. You'll be actively encouraged to collaborate in creative processes and keep up with new technologies and the latest trends in front end development.
Based at our Bournemouth head office, this is a role that offers fantastic scope to build your skills and develop your career within a progressive digital agency.
You will need to:
- Be able to create great-looking websites and interfaces with HTML 4/5 and CSS 2/3.
- Have experience of cross browser/device support.
- Have the desire to understand how different libraries work, and possibly write your own.
- Have a strong understanding of digital design.
- Have experience of working with CMS platforms (preferably ASP.NET).
- Understand the implications of usability and accessibility within your projects.
- Have good communication skills within a project team.
You can find out more about some of Redweb's clients and projects on the Our work page.
As well as competitive rates of pay, we offer:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Profit-related bonus scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Good social scene and events
Redweb is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.