Copyright © 2014 Redweb. All rights reserved. All trademarks acknowledged
Customers have varying needs or may have a disability which can affect how they access the web and view and use websites. At Redweb we are committed to ensuring that our website can be used by all of our customers whatever their range of abilities.That goes for all of the client sites we work on as well.
The Redweb website
The range of features that make this site accessible include:
- The navigation is consistent throughout the website so that users know exactly how to find what they are looking for.
- The colours used on our site have been chosen so they provide a reasonable contrast for all users to read the pages easily
- Font sizes are scalable which means users can increase the size of the text on a page if required using their browser settings
- All text links are written so that they make sense when read out of context
- PDF files can be read using Adobe Reader software. To find out about accessible pdfs visit Access Adobe. For more help with Acrobat files generally and a link to download Acrobat Reader visit the Adobe website.
Most browsers support access key functionality, which provide access to key parts of a site. To use access keys follow these guidelines:
- For Windows users, you can press “ALT” plus the listed access key
- For Macintosh users, you can press “Control” plus the listed access key
- Pressing “Enter” will then take you to the page.
We use the access keys listed here:
- who we are
- what we do
- our work
- get in touch
- join the team
The Redweb website has been designed to comply with the guidelines issued by W3C/WAI. All templates meet priority 1 (A) guidelines of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. Many pages within this site exceed Level A by satisfying the majority of Level AA and AAA compliance requirements.